Sunday, September 21, 2008

News from Debbie...

This is Debbie sending this update on what I am up to and let you all know that I am doing great and that I am going to school this fall I wasn't going to but I changed my mind! I am taking a good class on biology and the class so far as been very interesting, we have our first test this week and so I better study so I well pass because I don't do very well on test's but I know I well do just fine! I had a very interesting summer, besides the normal things like mowing the lawns and trying to stay cool I had to have a pinched nerve in my left knee repaired and now I am doing just great and I am glad that is over so I have been able to do the things a lot better now that I had it done. Well better go and do a little stuying for the test and I well let you know how I did and so until then keep in touch and I miss you guys so much and all I can say this blog is a good idea I well find a way to get a picture to you okay so talk at you later with love Debbie oxoxox ! more news from later!

No comments: